Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Post

Well, my wife has been blogging for a while now and I feel it is time I tell my side of the story. :)

It all started on a dark September night in '89. The moon breaking from its shyness for brief moments to supply just enough light to give the imagination the raw materials to create something evil. This night was more than that, as evil lurked in places beyond fantasy....

Ok... maybe my side of the story isn't quite that dramatic but it got your attention. Don't you just love stories that start out that way? I can just hear Don LaFontaine saying that for a movie trailer. Unfortunately, he died last week so Hollywood is going to have to give us another personality to introduce us to their products.

Thanks for tuning in and I hope to actually have some content next time!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Great post ... isn't this fun? I love you.

Nicole said...

I think you should write a book.

Anonymous said...

Terrific blog! Can't wait for the sequel to "It all started on a dark September...."

Anonymous said...

If I keep reading everyone else's blog, I'm eventually going to have to start one for myself. I'm not witty enough for this stuff though. Ya'll are so creative. I think I would be blog incompetent. Is there a Wiki-How-To for this?

Anonymous said...

Blogging now? What's next RVing? Then you would be a blogging RVer which is apparently mandatory (because they ALL have one...telling their tales of travel, tortures, torments and more!) Still need the facebook page from you....that has been pretty interesting too.

Amy said...

"boost your ego" ... roflol (but not literally)

Amy said...

oh ... and Andy just had to get a plug in, didn't he? What a salesman!

Amy said...

N & B left comments on my blog ... they said they like mine more than yours.

Party of Six said...

I'm with Nicole...you need to write a book. A chapter a day posted on your blog...keep us in suspense! ~Fay

Anonymous said...

In '89 you'd have been at least 13.... was the evil Darth Vador seeking you in the darkness???

Anonymous said...

you wife posts more than you do ... you should take lessons from her. Life seems more interesting from her perspective.